5.0

My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri.On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years.

I was not sure if I wanted another or was ready to replace my baby. I did a ton of research into buying another fur baby. I was fortunate enough to find Christy with Christy Paws. I emailed her and she was kind enough to call me back within a day.

We talked and from the start, I felt very comfortable with this person and what she had to offer. My family and I decided to be placed on a waiting list for a Golden Shaded baby. I think it was maybe a month later when Christy notified me that she had a cat with golden kittens and I could absolutely have one. She often sent pictures to me of the beautiful baby boy that we were going to get.

We kept in touch often and in June of 2016 our family adopted the most beautiful, playful, sweet and affectionate kitten from Christy. You could tell the minute we got him that he had been handled often and loved. When Christy met me and my two boys to give us our baby boy, her mother and 2 children were with her. You could tell that they were all sad to say good bye to him.

Their family as a whole truly cares for her kittens and where they are placed. I often send her pictures of our sweet boy who is just full of personality.

When he turns one, I hope to have her over to see what a beautiful cat he has become.I would absolutely recommend Christy to anyone looking to expand their family with a beautiful and loving pet.

Review about: Christypaw Persians Persian Cat.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Christypaw Persians?

Comments

Jordan
Huntsville, Alabama, United States #1323048

Your baby is GORGEOUS!!!! Christy is a fabulous breeder! I have 3 of her babies living with me :)